2016-2017 - SJEFA WINTER FUTSAL DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM
This program will emphasize developmental training for every level ranging from beginning to intermediate to advanced travel players focusing on learning the fundamentals and foot skills. Players will be provided fundamental training in all aspects of the game of futsal and will be introduced to some tactical training and game situations depending on the level of the team.
Program Director: Steve Wacker - Email: Aiwack1217@aol.com
Program Coaches: Don D’Ambra, Steve Wacker, Pat Morris, Rich Owens, Jake Mulinge and more.
Level Required: SJ Travel League Players & Advanced Intramural Players
Cost Per Player: $280.00 (MUST SUBMIT PAYMENT 5 DAYS PRIOR TO 1ST TRAINING SESSION)
* $280 payable at 1st training session.
Note: Fee does not include fee for tournament player pass if required.
* Checks Made Payable: "South Jersey Elite Futsal"
* Send Checks to: SJEFA, P.O Box 723, Turnersville, NJ, 08012.
Evaluation “PLAY DATE” Sessions:
#1 Monday, December 12th - 5:30pm-8:30pm
#2 TBD - only If needed
#3 TBD - only If needed
Evaluation Scheduled Times (60 minute sessions):
5:30pm - U8/U9/U10 Boys & Girls
6:30pm - U11/U12 Boys & Girls
7:30pm - U13/U14 Boys & Girls
* Location: Maximum Sports Complex, Glassboro, NJ
* Cost will be $10 for players to attend each evaluation “Play Date” session which will be used to cover facility/coaches fees for the session. The cost is expected to be paid at the evaluation session.
* All players must attend a minimum of 1 evaluation session. Please register for either the Developmental or Elite Programs and which evaluation session you plan to attend. The cost will be $10 for players to attend each evaluation session which will be used to cover facility/coaches fees for the session. The cost is expected to be paid at the evaluation session. (Cash is preferred)
* We will NOT be forming teams in the U15-U18 age groups.