SJEB Rush Members and Families,
The purpose of this document is to provide players and parents with SJEB Rush's return-to-play procedures and protocols in the context of COVID-19. These guidelines focus on the early phases of return-to-play and additional guidelines may, or may not, follow as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve.
Many of these recommendations rely upon rules and regulations set forth by public health authorities, along with guidance from NJYS, US Youth Soccer and US Soccer. In addition, we all must recognize that there will be other logistical and implementation challenges that we must work through together given COVID-19. We as a club will always put the health and safety of players, families, and our staff first.
This document’s guidelines are designed to mitigate risk and are NOT intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The knowledge and circumstances around COVID-19 are changing constantly and, as such SJEB Rush makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the completeness of this information.
Returning to the field is a personal decision that each family must make responsibly and independently. Only families who feel comfortable with the guidelines below should send their kids to training for Phase 3 starting Monday, June 22, 2020.
Parents, please print out the attached Waiver and return to your coach. You can see the NJYS return to play protocol below and click on the PDF document for a clearer view. The states time line for return to full soccer activities is below. Coaches will get temperature checked, wear masks and gloves, and will maintain 6 feet of distance with each other and with players at all times.
RETURN TO PLAY (COVID-19) GUIDELINES:
View SJEB RUSH / NJYS Guidelines for Clubs
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
1. Arrive in the parking lot 15 min before the start of your training session. Enter and exit from Union Road. NO entry or exit down Walker Rd. (See Field Map below for your assigned field station)
2. Park in the lot closest to your assigned field. Players will walk to their assigned field from the parking lot, all players should maintain 6 feet of distance with all other people in the parking lot. All players should wear a mask as soon as they set foot in the parking lot.
3. Walk directly to your assigned numbered soccer field. No social gatherings in the parking lot or on their walk to the field. Any player who violates this will be sent home and not permitted to participate in the practice.
4. Once players arrive at their assigned field, they should take their mask off and place it in their bag. They will be directed to a personal station positioned around the perimeter of the field where they will be able to leave their water and any other personal equipment they bring to training. The stations will be 10 yards apart from each other.
5. At the start of training players will be directed to their starting position by their coach and will train for one hour & 15 minutes. During water breaks players will only be allowed to go to their personal stations so it is very important each player brings enough water.
6. At the end of the training session players will be directed towards their personal station and players must put their masks on while keeping distancing parameters as they walk back to their parents cars.
1. Players are required to wear a mask too and from their assigned fields.
2. We kindly ask parents to stay in their cars at all points.
3. Players bring both training jerseys, sanitizer, GK gloves (GK only) and water bottle. No other equipment should be brought. Wear a SJEB Rush practice jersey.
4. Parents of players 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 may walk out to the training zone and pick up their child after training, please observe social distancing.
We will be training at Tuckahoe Turf Farm this summer as we have lots of space for our teams to spread out and maintain social distancing. Coaches will be circulating your training schedules shortly.
Recommended Parent Responsibilities:
• Ensure your child is healthy and check your child’s temperature before activities with others. Players have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days. Players and coaches take responsibility for informing the club of their personal situation.
* Parents are required to monitor player temperatures at home. All players must have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or below (per CDC Guidelines).
• Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements
• Ensure washing (e.g. hands) takes place after every training.
• Ensure clothes and equipment (clothes, cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
• Notify your club immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
• Do not assist your coach with equipment before or after training.
• Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training.
Recommended Player Responsibilities:
• Take your temperature before activities with others. Wash hands thoroughly before and after training. Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every training. Club will also provide hand sanitizer at all training sessions.
• All players must bring their own ball to each session. Coach will supply extra Balls and cones which will be sanitized after every training session.
• Wear mask before and immediately after all training.
• Utilize your designated location and do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags.
• Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
• Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
• No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
• Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities
The following are additional resources:
Thank you for your patience as we work through these unprecedented times and the challenges it brings. SJEB Rush Board of Directors
SJEB RUSH TRAINING SCHEDULE
TUCKAHOE TURF FARM MAP 599 Union Road, Hammonton, NJ, 08037
Tag(s): INFO CAMPS CLUB SHOP Wayne Grocott John Thompson Neil Mullin Ian Simmons Academy Teams U9-U12 Technical Training Easter Break Camp MLK Camp Presidents Day Camp Strikers Camp Skills & Agility Camp Teacher Convention Camp About SJEB Soccer Nutrition Player Development Club Contacts Club History Tuition Payments Field Layout Visiting Team Info Directions Goalkeeper Training Player Progression Annual Banquet EDP Core Club News October Schools Out Player Registration 2014/15 Season 2015/16 Season Mentor Program Little Kicks Soccer Junior Academy U7-U8 2016/17 Season Training Player BOYS TEAMS GIRLS TEAMS '08 Boys Milan '09 Boys Spurs '09 Boys Wolves '10 Boys Academy White '10 Boys Academy Red '11 Boys Academy Red '12 Boys Academy '11 Boys Academy White 08G Academy Red 08G Academy White 09G Academy Red 09G Academy White 10G Academy Red 11G Academy Red 12G Academy Red 13G Academy Red 10G Academy White '13 Boys Academy 11G Academy White