The Club has taken the registration process online to reduce the paper work. Both parents (or guardian) of a player must become a member of our website where you create a username and password that will be yours to access the online paperwork and registration. We will use the member data base to send out club wide correspondence so in order for you to recieve these messages you must be a member of our website.
- ALL NEW SJEB Club Members must first become a member of the website click here to become a member: https://login.sportngin.com/users/registrations/new?set_site_id=5557
- One registration will cover multiple players in your family.
- Contract Agreement, Player Code of Conduct, Parent Code of Conduct all Electronically signed.
- An application MUST be submitted for every child.
- When selecting your payment options, you will be required to use that particular option through the entire year. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE OPTIONS MIDWAY THROUGH SEASON.
NEW MEMBER STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1) Visit our website www.sjeb.org
STEP 2) Click the Create an Account button in the top left corner of the webpage.
STEP 3) If your not a member of our website create an account.
STEP 4) Confirm your email address.
STEP 5) Go back to the site: www.sjeb.org and Log in.
STEP 6) Start registration your process by clicking on "Registration" image then the "2015/16 Registration" image.
EXISTING MEMBER STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1) Click the LOGIN button in the top left corner of the webpage.
STEP 2) Login using your username and password, your username is most likely your email. If you have forgotten your password user the password retrieval feature.
STEP 3) Start registration your process by clicking on "Registration" image then the "2015/16 Registration" image.
Here is a list of the following sections you need to complete:
Section 1 - Waivers & Consent Page, electronically sign the contract, players code of conduct, parents code of conduct
Section 2 - Player & Guardian Information, enter required information
Section 3 - Emergency Contact & Medical Information Page, enter required information
Section 4 - Organization Options Page, select your Division (Your Childs Age Group for Next season).
Section 5 - Review Page, make sure all information is correct, make changes if need be. Register another player or "continue to shopping cart"
Section 6 - Receipt Page, select your payment option & checkout
Section 7 - Click complete order
Section 8 - Registration Complete page will appear.
Section 9 - Login any time to the website to access your account, use the link above to login.
Make sure you print the page that shows your teams payment schedule.