South Jersey Elite Barons Uniform
- Whenever a South Jersey Elite Barons player is in uniform, she/he is representing the Club and should wear their uniform properly and with pride. Each team must have a home jersey and an away jersey as dictated by Club colors.
- Please read and abide by the following guidelines:
- Bring all uniform equipment to every game including all uniform shirts, shorts, socks, shoes (cleats and turf depending on conditions), warm-up shirts, warm-up suits and tape.
- Sliding pants should be the same color as the shorts, not extend below the uniform shorts and not be visible.
- Players should be dressed alike during team warm-ups before games.
- Uniform socks will be pulled up whenever you have them on. Shin guards must always be covered by socks.
- Arrive at games looking professional (i.e. Team Warm-Up Suit, Team Warm-Up Shirt). No Baseball Caps !!!
Have your equipment bag with you at all practices and games. Put bags carefully in a row on the sidelines at all games. Keep bags in a proper team location at practice.
- Bring your water bottle with you to all practices and games. At games, place your water bottle behind your bag when not in use. To prevent passing on illnesses to teammates, do not share water bottles !!!
- Use saddle soap or leather protector on your shoes before every game; in other words, shine and take care of your shoes. They are your tools of the trade !!
- Bring your properly inflated soccer ball to every practice and game.
- Leave your rings, watches, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, other jewelry and hairpins (except for rubber bands or other elastic bands) at home or in your equipment bags.
- REMEMBER, TAKE PRIDE..ACT THE PART !!!