SJEB 2021 SPRING TECHNICAL TRAINING
U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 Boys & Girls Age Groups
CLUB NEUTRAL; INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
Our Technical Training program is for players who would like additional training outside of their Township travel teams with our coaching staff. This is a supplemental program that allows players additional high level training and the ability to stay with their current travel teams. This program is solely focused on skill development, ball mastery and creative expression, not on winning soccer matches.
Our Full time senior staff will be conducting the training sessions and players will get learn new skills from several coaches during the 8 session.
LOCATION: Total Turf Experience, 614 Lambs Road, Pitman (Indoor turf arena).
AGES: U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 (2009 - 2013) Boys and Girls.
TIME: 6PM - 7 PM
DATES: Friday's March 12th, 19th, 26th, April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th & May 7th
1) Please print out and bring the SJEB Rush Covid-19 Waiver (link above) to your first session, only one waiver is required.
2) Parents you must complete the TOTAL TURF SYMPTOM CHECKER before each training session.
3) Either print out or save the screen shot the symptom checker to your phone. Save the link to your phone home screen to find it easy.
4) Players and parents are to wear masks when walking through the building, TTE staff will do a temperature check and you have to show the staff the symptom checker when you go in the main entrance.
5) Walk your son/daughter through the main building to the Indoor Turf Field in the rear of the building, we will greet you and help your child get situated.
6) As per Guvernor Murphy's guidelines spectators are not allowed in the building.
7) If there's any issue with your child during the session we will call you ASAP.
Our Technical Training are for players in the U8 through U12 age groups we offer Boys & Girls the opportunity to receive supplemental training outside of their Township club team on a weekly basis.
The program emphasizes individual technique, dribbling, 1v1 moves, striking the ball, and other techniques needed to strengthen each individual player’s game. The players are encouraged to work on new techniques in a positive comfortable environment allowing the player to reach their maximum potential.
Commitment is only for one session at a time, Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer being the Four sessions.
We will look to use our current and most talented coaching staff.
SJEB Rush Program Director